09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0
I’m seeing this number mentioned all over the web recently. Check it out:
- Wil Wheaton declares that it’s his new favorite.
- It’s the answer to a really easy quiz.
- Fiery Prophet proclaims victory in some battle with Digg and ends his argument with the number.
- Google has about 320,000 instances of this number on the internet.
- This site proclaims that the number is untouchable.
- Some guy on this forum explains what he did to get the number, but I can’t make head or tail of it.
- This guy uses it in a screensaver that you can download.
- This blogger tries out different variations for writing it out.
- Another blogger casually mentions it in his bio.
- Somebody on Cafe Press is selling t-shirts with the number.
- Still another blogger mentions it in a comment about locks.
What’s all the fuss about? You tell me.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.