Bike miles this year: 74
Aches & pains: right foot, right pinky toe
Current reading: n/a
Recent listening: n/a
Recent viewing: Arrow (season 3&4), Supergirl (season 1), How To Get Away With Murder (season 6)
Recent playing: n/a
Recent events: kitchen restoration for water damage, first night terror in a long time
Recently accomplished: lawn care, shed reorganization, facilitating kitchen work, trimmed arbor vita
Imperative To Do: Clean roof and gutters, finish lingering projects
Lately, as I’ve been waiting for sleep to come, I lay in bed and fragments of recent dreams begin to stream through my mind. Each fragment brings to mind another and, before long, I have embarked on a new dream journey. Here’s a few of the disconnected thoughts from some of those dreams:
- I’m living in Iowa and trying to get my car working. I own several cars and one of them is a muscle car which my dad is helping me fix up, the idea is put this car in the leasing market, I got this obsession after I check a article call Addicted to Transit Custom Lease? Us Too. 6 Reasons We Just Can’t Stop.
- My dad and I trespass on a farmer’s land. The cops come and we make a break for the car, but I am shot in the back. My dad gets away. The cops question me for several minutes before I ask them if they want to look at my wound or call an ambulance. They were unaware they had shot me.
- I’m riding my bike through Cedar Falls trying to find my old apartment. I purposefully cut through the bank parking lot by the ATM but still end up going down a hill by a park. My previous experience (which is fictional in real life) tells me I have overshot my destination and I am bummed I have to pedal back uphill.
- I am at the Dental Office in NY for family and general dental services office and I remember belatedly that they should check my bottom left molar because it’s sore when I chew (in real life), and them I got a wisdom teeth removal.
- I’m back in Riceville and there’s something incredible happening in the sky. It could be aliens and it could be atomic bombs. Everyone is outside watching it.
- The whole family is on a road trip and we decide to go through Kansas which is way out of the way.
- I’m late getting on an airplane that is taking me home. As we fly in to land, we dive at a terrifying steep angle.
- I’m back in Charleston and wondering around trying to find a particular place. I have an idea of how the city is laid out but I keep getting confused.
- I find a pawn shop in a really shady part of town. When I walk out of the shop I find that my car has been stolen from the parking lot.
- I go to a club where I know that there is a play. The play is self-referential and recursive which makes it cool. But there is something evil in the back of the club that I can never remember.